The Rag Company is proud to introduce THE GAUNTLET Drying Towels. One of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - exclusively by The Rag Company. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets The GAUNTLET apart from all competitors and then add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and The GAUNTLET is truly in a league of its own. The GAUNTLET - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of premium microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- Colour: Charcoal (12x12). Charcoal / Ice Grey (All Others)
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 900 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Border / Edging: Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Hybrid Twist Loop)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- 12"x12" Wheel Drying Towel is Charcoal Grey on Both Sides
- 15"x24", 20"x30" and 30"x36" Sizes are Dual Color with One Side Charcoal Grey and the Other Side Ice Grey
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Great towel. Feels great to use
Purchased this towel and have been delighted with its capabilities. Easily drys the whole car and has a quality feel
Having never used a drying towel before I have nothing to compare the Gauntlet too but have to say it’s great to use and certainly drinks water. I had no need to wring it out while using and certainly would recommend it.
Top quality product excellent for drying your car will buy more
This towel is great, left no marring and soaked up water easily. Its abit hard to wring the water out after it had collected quite abit so i recommend you get the bigger one
Great quality product. Mops up water with ease , great for door shuts and boot area as well.
Best drying towel I have ever used. One small towel is enough to dry off my VW Golf.
One towel and you can dry the whole car.
This is a super towel. It’s very soft and very effective. On my coated cars I use the open hose technique and then an air blower to remove most of the water. I find that one of the small towels is sufficient to mop up any remaining droplets. Or I use one of the small towels together with a detailing spray. Wash on a low temperature, allow to air dry and use a soft brush to raise the pile. Recommended.