The Rag Company is proud to introduce THE GAUNTLET Drying Towels. One of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - exclusively by The Rag Company. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets The GAUNTLET apart from all competitors and then add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and The GAUNTLET is truly in a league of its own. The GAUNTLET - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of premium microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- Colour: Charcoal (12x12). Charcoal / Ice Grey (All Others)
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 900 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Border / Edging: Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Hybrid Twist Loop)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- 12"x12" Wheel Drying Towel is Charcoal Grey on Both Sides
- 15"x24", 20"x30" and 30"x36" Sizes are Dual Color with One Side Charcoal Grey and the Other Side Ice Grey
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Nice cloth, handy size, just right for wheels
I bought several packages of the smallest 12 x 12 gauntlet towels and found them very effective and easy to use for drying the smaller harder to reach places. I feel this is a better and safer option to the platinum pluffle that I have been using for this purpose before.
Purchased the 30x36 mainly for the roof so I wouldn't have to get on steps to dry! Only now takes 2 swipes over from the same side and the windscreen too. Great when it a warm day and you want to quickly.
Another quality towel, right size and soaks up easy to dry.