We Get it. You want a drying towel that FEELS substantial and ABSORBS everything it touches. A simple ask, but you know we had to put our own TWIST on things! Introducing the Liquid8r DRYING Towel from The Rag Company. The Official Drying Towel of the TRC “Everyday Value” line! This Twist Loop Drying Towel has the “flop” and satisfying weight that many people love in drying towels (1100gsm!). Featuring a Premium 70/30 Blend and hemmed "hidden" edge, this large 25" x 36" towel is tough on water but SOFT on paint! The idea behind the Liquid8r was to create an affordable Premium Drying Towel that could be appreciated by Car Enthusiasts and Professionals EVERYWHERE! Compared to our other Premium Drying Towels, the Liquid8or features a longer “loop” design and a unique color to our drying towel lineup. Everyone has a preference when it comes to drying towels, but the Liquid8r is our recommendation for anyone new to Microfiber Drying towels. You got water? Let the Liquid8r make it DISAPPEAR!
For the BEST experience with the Liquid8r Drying towel, we recommend pairing it with an effective DRYING AID! We find that Twist Loop weaves glide MUCH smoother on paint with the help of a drying aid.
Please Note: due to the longer closed loop structure of the Liquid8r, a loop may occasionally snag while drying. Simply take a pair of scissors and snip the thread to return the towel to new. Due to the unique tight weave design, there is no reason for any concerns about unraveling. We recommend washing the towels after every use to preserve the absorption and soft feel.
- Colour: Aqua & Grey, Aqua
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 1100 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Border / Edging: Hemmed Hidden / Edgeless Design
- Material: 100% Premium Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
These were recommend to me by Grey at Grey Detailing, and they are fantastic, they wick the water away and leave nothing behind. Highly recommended.
Very impressed with the weight and performance of the Liquid8r drying towel. It’s a beast! Well worth the money.
It dries things, good. Like really good. Hasn't left any lint. No markings. Nothing. Just perfect, clean paintwork. Only used twice though so take with grain of salt for now.
I have 8 drying towels and this is my favourite. Extremely light to use when dry and not heavy like some. It's absorbtion is the same from dry to wet. Beast of a towel.