20 x 40 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Microfiber Drying Towel
Best Drying Towel Ever
Posted by Iain on 28th Jan 2018
Its a big soft towel, but dries the whole car easily, and is the best drying towel i have used in 15 years. Use good microfibre wash solution and it just stays fluffy!
High quality towel
Posted by Alex on 13th Sep 2017
The top quality towel, very soft. This is big one, so it took some time to get used to it. Eventually I don't find it difficult to use and prefer over other towels I have.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Aug 2017
Towel is light soft and removes water well you will have to ring out more than a thick one but as it is thin you can
Posted by Keith on 8th Aug 2017
A perfect example of "You get what you pay for". Excellent product, will buy again.
Best Drying Towel
Posted by James on 8th Aug 2017
The best towel for drying a rinseless washed car I have ever used. Great quality and Great service too.
Impressed with the quality
Posted by William on 16th Nov 2016
THE BEST DRYING TOWEL I HAVE USED .
Posted by Ian on 7th Oct 2016
Simply the best, enough said
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality drying / detailing towels ever produced - The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, Exclusively by The Rag Company. It's half-Plush / half-Waffle-Divot construction creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor's highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibers separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbancy previously only imagined.
Add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own.
PLATINUM PLUFFLE - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of super plush microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- Size: 20" x 40" (51cm x 102cm)
- Colour: Platinum Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Borders: Platinum ButterSoft Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron.Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *