1. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
2. Always wash newer black, orange, and red coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Quick Cleaning: Hand wash in warm water with a mild, clean-rinsing liquid soap; rinse well.
Thorough Cleaning: All microfiber towels from Rag Master UK are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Coloured (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Coloured (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
Cleaning Cloths: The microfiber construction of our cleaning cloths allows them to effectively clean both wet and dry surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
-Dusting: use the cloth dry; or spray with a sprig of water for damp dusting.- Cleaning: dampen the cloth, wring well and wipe...OR mist a cloth with water to get the right amount of dampness.
All Hard-Washable Surfaces: Sinks, counter-tops, etc. - turn on the water and start cleaning. Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe surfaces dry.
Carpets: To remove spills and stains, get the carpet thoroughly damp with hot water. Using a very damp (hot water) microfiber cloth, rub in different directions using "elbow grease".