20 x 40 Dry Me A River! Jr. Premium Korean Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel
mop up in bucket loads
Posted by D W on 13th Feb 2019
fantastic absortion, can do virtually the full car on one wring out! also this is one enormous cloth, twice the size of competitors. recommended highly. not expensive either compared to the other market leaders.
Surely the best drying towel!
Posted by Gary on 7th Jan 2019
I was in the market for a decent drying towel,as I have a large S.U.V. and the so called premium towels I have been using just weren’t up to it. One was a waffle microfibre,and the other a deep pile microfibre from a well respected brand. Both were washed in suitable detergent with no conditioner to help preserve absorbency,but I found,despite thorough ringing out,they were still leaving water residue behind. I was using both to try to dry the car.
A Google search for the best drying towel came up with ‘Dry Me A River’,great name I thought,so, having read rave reviews,I thought I’d get one.
Blimey! How does it do that!??
‘Dry Me A River’ is the best description for it! Somehow it managed to dry up every bit of water residue from my Range Rover Sport,a lot of car to mop up! And I didn’t ring it out,I tried,the water just somehow got absorbed by this towel! Absolutely sublime!
And that was the small version. So good I ordered another straight away,I just had to although I won’t need it!
I’ve never reviewed a product as I’ve never been impressed enough until I came across this.
You simply have to try it to believe it......
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2017
I used this towel to dry the car, when using ONR. I was very impressed with the performance.
It's the best quality waffle weave I have owned.
Another quality microfiber
Posted by Unknown on 19th Apr 2016
Softer and better quality than previous waffle type microfibres I have tried. These will not mar or scratch your paint work. Works well as a drying towel but equally can be used with quick detailing type products. Fast delivery as always.
better than average
Posted by James on 4th Apr 2016
this towel does dry the car quite quickly, it's nothing to rave about, but far from disappointing results.
Personally, I feel I'd appreciate one of the fluffier drying towels at the £14-£16 point more than this waffle-weave type.
Best waffle weave in uk by far
Posted by Eric on 20th Feb 2016
Excellent waffle weave, good weight feel, size and will not scratch. Use these for any liquid dry up. Brilliant. Will buy more when needed for sure, well done RagMaster. Trouble is so many people buying them in uk unable get them now :-(
Posted by Ian on 2nd May 2015
thought it looked thin at first but it really sucked up the water and dried my car no problem at all
DRY ME A RIVER!™ ...or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towels. This is the slightly smaller "Jr." version of our popular full-size drying towel - perfect for quickly and safely drying small and midsize vehicles. Rounded corners and a silky satin banded edge for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this the absolute best drying towel available...ANYWHERE!
- Size: 20" x 40"
- Colour: Light Blue, Navy Blue, White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 400 Grams per Square Meter (Premium Grade Waffle-Weave)
- Borders: Black or Blue Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Recommended Use: Drying Towel (Large Areas)
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with Towel Slightly Damp to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce 'Dry Drag'"
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium Waffle Weave is One of the Best Options Available to Quickly and Safely Dry Your Vehicle
- Extra Absorbent - Will Continue to Soak Up Mass Amounts of Water Even if it's Already Damp or Wet
- Recommendation: For the Most Efficient Drying Process with this Towel, Use the Sheeting Method
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Users (Don't Be Fooled By Cheaper Imitations From Elsewhere with Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass and Mirrors...or The Whole Car!
- Absorbs Up To 10 times Its Weight in Moisture
- Larger Size is Also Ideal for Sauna/Spa Use - Excellent Drying Capabilities
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *