12 x 12 Premium Microfiber Terry Towel
Excellent value entry-level microfibre cloth!
Posted by Phil on 11th Sep 2015
These microfibre cloths are a brilliant entry level cloth and they give first class results, I will be buying some more very soon!
Posted by Shaun on 19th May 2015
These are great cloths & one of my favourites for cleaning interior plastics. Very soft & strong and an ideal size to fold into 4.
Looking for a Premium Quality, Value-Priced, Durable All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
- Size: 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
- Colour: Light Blue
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weight: 365 Grams per Square Meter (Premium Grade)
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
Additional Product Details:
- HIGHLY ANTI-BACTERIAL: Microfiber EPA Proven to Remove 99.9% of Bacteria
- COST EFFECTIVE: Substantial Savings Over Paper & Cotton Towels
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Up To 1,000 Washes
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: Holds 7-10 Times Its Weight in Liquid
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Hypoallergenic, Lint-Free, & Nonabrasive. Most Effective Dairy Towel to Prevent the Spread of Mastitis
- Also a Great All-Around Cleaning Towel with 100's of Uses Around the House, Office, Car, or Wherever Dust and Dirt Need to be Eliminated!
- Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution that Can Effectively Clean & Disinfect Surfaces Using Fewer or No Chemicals
- Same Great Qualities as our Premium 16" x 16" Terry Towels in a Slightly Smaller, Easier-to-Handle Size
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt & Bacteria-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *