Introducing one of the most unique high-quality drying / detailing towels ever produced - The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, exclusively by The Rag Company. It's half-Plush / half-Waffle construction, also known as Hybrid Weave, creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor's highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibers separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbancy previously only imagined.
Add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own.
PLATINUM PLUFFLE - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of super plush microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- Size: 16 x 24 Inches (41 cm x 61 cm)
- Colour: Platinum Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Borders: Platinum ButterSoft Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Waterless Wash, Instant Detailer, Spray Waxes, Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up; Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron.Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
I bought a couple of these platinum pluffle towels to replace a microfibre towel I had bought elsewhere. These are far superior. When opening out the towel and dragging it over the car body panels, you have to really pull as it absorbs all the water from the surface, leaving no streaks behind. Excellent product.
As always quality product and service with great delivery
these towels are top notch.
Excellent product and good product advice also very good delivery service.
A great drying towel but maybe next time I'll buy the bigger size.