16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Microfiber Towel
I bought more!
Posted by Simon on 15th May 2018
I've already got two of these but they are so good I bought another 4. They are just the right size, not too big they drag on the floor when you're detailing and perfect for buffing off. They never leave fluff behind which drives you mad after polishing or waxing and they don't drag like some thicker cloths. I found that if you use certain waxes they drag when buffing off, but not these.
I have in the region of 50 towels, ranging from specialist glass ones to Koreans finest and these are my absolute favourite. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
The best I've used
Posted by Matthew on 5th Mar 2018
As a weekend warrior I've used most MF cloths, in fact I think I've used them all.
After a panel wipe I turned to my edge-less Korean towels and although they are superb they left a fluff that was driving me insane even though they;d ben washed. And so I turned to these cloths, the hybrid waffle weave and boy, what a difference! Just the right amount of grab to clean the panel with no fluff residue left behind. I am so impressed by them I am purchasing more. There's nothing worse than cleaning your car and quick detailing it to find your plush cloths have left fluff behind but not with these. Although these have only 5 reviews I urge you to buy one and I guarantee if will be your go to cloth.
Posted by Tony on 27th Aug 2017
Not used, but oozes quality. It would put a big smile on my car when I use them, if it could do. Made me smile.
Posted by Keith on 22nd Aug 2017
Typical Ragmaster product. Top quality, Great pricing. Quick delivery. Will gladly buy again.
Different but very impressive!
Posted by Jon on 21st Aug 2017
The Platinum Pluffle is like no other towel I use. It's innovative design and super plush nature mean that it's ideal for that final finish buff and wipe down.. Highly recommended!
Not what I was expecting... in a good way!
Posted by Brian on 1st Nov 2016
Been looking for a good quality short pile buffing cloth for ages now. I didn't buy these cloths with that use in mind, these were to be for final buffing alongside my plush Koreans but when they arrived I noticed they are quite thin, have a short pile but still very soft. With this in mind I thought I would try them out on wax removal as some waxes come off better with a short pile. Worked a treat and removed the grabbyness I get with a longer pile towel.
Posted by Simon on 21st Mar 2016
Used this as a finishing towel with my detail spray and found it to be excellent, probabaly the best one so far and I'll be ordering more very soon!
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, Exclusively by The Rag Company. It's half-Plush / half-Waffle-Divot construction creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor's highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibers separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbancy previously only imagined.
Add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own.
PLATINUM PLUFFLE - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of super plush microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- Size: 16" x 16" (41cm x 41cm)
- Colour: Platinum Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Borders: Platinum ButterSoft Suede Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Waterless Wash, Instant Detailer, Spray Waxes, Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up; Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *