The NEW DOUBLE TWISTRESS is the latest Super Versatile, Super Premium Korean Microfiber Towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality multi-purpose detailing microfiber delivering high-quality results every time. The larger 20" x 24" size and dense, totally lint-free diamond-quilted DOUBLE-thickness 850gsm weight is perfect for high-performance Drying and Instant Detailing / Spray-On Wax. The 20" x 24" size is also perfect for easy wringing so a single towel can quickly and effectively dry your car, truck, or boat with lint-free, streak-free results every time. Rounded corners and a totally paint-safe, super absorbent ButterSoft Suede Edge give you the ultimate protection. Pair them up with some award-winning Eagle Edgeless towels for your buffing needs and YOU...ARE...SET! The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this one of the absolute best multi-purpose towels available...ANYWHERE!
Heads-Up: If you're looking for a soft, fluffy, fuzzy towel - this isn't the towel for you. If you're looking for one of the most effective multi-purpose towels available that is absolutely paint-safe - then this is THE ONE!
Recommended Uses: Drying Towel (Medium / Large-Size Areas); Runny / Liquid Detailing Products (Instant Detailing, Spray Car Wax)
- Size: 20 x 24 Inches (51 cm x 61 cm)
- Colour: Black
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 850 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Borders: ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border (70/30)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Twist Loop Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce 'Dry Drag'"
- Totally Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium Twist Loop Weave Construction = Outstanding Multi-Purpose Detailing Tool
- Absorbs Up To 10 times Its Weight in Moisture!
- Highest Korean Quality Split Microfiber
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron.Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
I was amazed how much water this cloth could hold !!!!
Honestly, I was skeptical about this little towel drying my whole car, but the youtube videos I saw said it would, so I gave it a go. And, well, it does. It's smaller than I thought it would be, despite having seen the videos AND reading the description here. But it really is absorbant, and the size makes it more convenient for storing in my small boot. I'm pleased with this purchase.
Feels decidedly hard, worried it would scratch.
I like that it's light and can be used with one hand. Easy to wring out when needed. I'd rather wring it out a couple of times than having a super heavy towel.
It's not as soft as other micro fibre towels, it feels quite coarse, but I'm sure it's safe.
Brilliant drying performance literally halved my drying time.
The best in the market according to me.
I have 3 of these and nothing absorbs water better. One will do a whole car easy and they’re only a 20x24 size. Being smaller makes them easy to handle and keep off the floor on lower sections.
Used it to dry my car and found it very absorbent and retains a lot of water. Wish there is a larger version like a 20" x 40". In the meantime I have ordered the Dry Me A River one though the weight is less. Very good site and good prices.
Very impressed with the ease by which this dries. Compact and easy to manage. Works very well for me.
Nice size towel made to a very high standard. Used to 'drag' dry mid size coated cars. Very absorbent. Washed on the cold setting & spun fast. Dried easily on low heat & ready to go. Considering buying another one!