- Size: 7" x 10" (18 cm x 26 cm)
- Colour: Lime Green, Royal Blue
- Border/Edging: Stitched Cuff
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
Additional Product Details:
- Our Best Selling Mitt: Excellent Quality Microfiber Mitt for the Most Effective Cleaning Ability
- Slightly Smaller than Other Chenille Mitts; Perfect Fit for Most Everybody Except those with Very Large Hands (No More Droop!)
- NO TAGS - Includes Finish-Safe White Microfiber Hanging Loop to Hang-Dry Mitt after Use (Easy to Snip if Unwanted)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbent
- Strong Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Washing, Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Elastic Cuff to Keep Your Hand Inside While Washing
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Able to Withstand Numerous Washings
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Agressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Good quality chenille wash mitt.
Eleasticated cuff holds mitt on hand securley.
With correct use will not damage clear coat.
Another quality tool from the Rag Master. Holds an amazing amount of water/solution.
Easy to use and holds a lot of water, and brilliant value for money