ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DETAILING TOWEL VALUES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
New Professional Grade 400gsm MINX ROYALE Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a SUPER SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT value-priced, high-quality towel in a coral-fleece weave for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
PRIMARY Recommended Use : Rinseless / Waterless Washing
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16" x 16" (41cm x 41cm)
- Colour: Lavender
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Borders: Purple Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- The Perfect Pile to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Longer, Soft and Plush Fibers On Both Sides that Easily Pull Particles Away from the Surface Being Wiped
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- Premium 70/30 Blend, Silky Satin Edge and No Tags = Paint Safe
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Firstly, excellent customer service from Ragmaster. Secondly, towels were purchased to use with ONR following demos on YouTube by the Rag Company. I’m expecting a hosepipe ban but also use ONR generally. So far, l’ve the Minx with ONR for cleaning windows with great results. Furthermore, I’ve used the Minx on a damp car with Nanolex Final Finish. In both cases, spritz the surface and one side of the cloth, apply and buff off using the other side. No smearing and no linting. Very pleased. Definitely recommended!