The Microfiber Glass and Window Towel's Unique dual-texture design has a dirt and grime-gripping corduroy surface on one side and a silky smooth finish to wipe away any streaks on the other side. The Rag Company does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value for outstanding lint-free, streak-free results everytime!
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Green
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weight: 350 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's Corduroy-Lined Surface Side to Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and the Silky Smooth Side to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish".
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Also An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Works Best When Used Slightly Damp with Water or Spray Cleaner
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Very high quality, perfect design for car glass cleaning. Zero lint, the texture removes dirt very easily (with suitable glass cleaner) leaving a great finish.