The DIAMOND Glass and Window Towel's unique "Diamond Scale" pattern produces an effectively smooth gliding performance to easily tackle all your dusty, dirty, grimy glass and window needs. The snakeskin-like texture design combines the best features of popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that some smooth finish glass towels can produce. THE RAG COMPANY does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value!
- Size: 16" x 16" (41cm x 41cm)
- Color: Blue, Black
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weight: 280 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Overlock Stitch
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
Primary Recommended Uses:
Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Recommended Uses:
Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished Surfaces
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness. Use the Towel's Diamond Pattern Surface to Quickly and Easily Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and a Clean 2nd Black Diamond Towel to Complete Your Lint-Free / Streak-Free Finish".
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Its a fairly high quality cloth, and the diamond pattern is certainly an aggressive one for good glass cleaning, but there are a few niggles. Firstly I snagged it not that hard on a wiper blade and it caught a thread and put a run though the entire cloth. My fault, but this cloth will unravel if damaged. Second it does lint on clean glass even after a wash. I have no doubt in a few more washes it should stop, but be aware of this. Lastly the diamond pattern thread is quite hard, so keep it well away from soft surfaces and paint as it will marr. In all not a bad cloth, but I wound buy again. Good service g and quick shipping from Ragmaster though and no reflection on them at all.
I have tried many glass cleaning clothes but these have to the best I've used. This is now my go-to for glass 100% results everytime
When it comes to detailing my cars, cleaning the windows has always been the bane of my life! Not any more though, the Black Diamond towels give me sparkling, streak-free results every time. These were a great buy, and i would definitely recommend them.