ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EDGELESS DETAILING TOWEL VALUE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
Our New Professional Grade MINX EDGELESS Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a SUPER SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT value-priced, high-quality edgeless towel in a coral-fleece weave for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Recommended Uses: Waterless Washing; Quick Detailing; Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Polishing Chrome, other Shiny Metals; Polishing Wheels, Wheel Wells; Polishing Rocker Panels and Door Jams
- Size: 16" x 16" (41cm x 41cm)
- Colour: Blue or Yellow
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 380 GSM (Blue Minx) 450 GSM (Yellow Minx) (Grams per Square Meter)
- Borders: Edgeless - Ultrasonic Cut
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- The Perfect Pile to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Longer, Soft and Plush Fibers On Both Sides that Easily Pull Particles Away from the Surface Being Wiped
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver and Other Materials
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
A quality towel with that perfect soft touch. They have that rich feel to them.
This towel is something like I've never seen before. I'll be using them in my waterless and rinseless washes for sure!
The Minx towels are simply the best all round towels for car detailing. Superior bite when removing product from your paint and also very very soft when it comes to polishing off those expensive wax products. I will certainly be buying more of these towels and would highly recommend these to anyone who cares for cars.
These are the softest towels that i have ever used.superb for that secondary buff.
These are the softest fluffiest towels I've ever come across, I bought them to remove polish from the car after DA polishing, and am finding them just too soft and fluffy to work properly. However, they are excellent buffing cloths and will come in very handy as detailing and drying cloths. The edges are perfect and soft, with no hardened or melted fibres. Washed in the washing machine with pure liquid soap flakes and rinsed with distilled vinegar they come out as good as new with no shedding of fibres.
This product is very high quality, soft, deep and great size to remove product! I must buy more of them