TRC's new CYCLONE Wash Mitt is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Mitt Value You Will Find - Premium Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash mitts of similar quality and performance at more than twice the price. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
- Size: 8" x 10" (21cm x 26cm)
- Colour: Blue/White with Black cuff or Grey/White with Grey cuff
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Base Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
The CYCLONE Wash Mitt is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Mitt:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- "Oh Yeah!" Level of Comfort: High Quality, Totally Paint Safe Synthetic Cuff that Gently Yet Securely Holds the Mitt as a Washing Tool Extension of Your Arm
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Foam Padding and Liner: Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Foam Padding Density and Inner Liner Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Mitt will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry.
- OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Ive been using the rag company's wash mitts for quite a few years now. Still have my original and its still in working order unbelievably. Best quality ive used
Soft microfibre that doesn't scratch. And it was easy to wash and dry. I washed it out by hand, spun ou the excess water in the washing machine, then air dried. Brilliant. My only suggestion is to offer a smaller size for women, as it's a bit unwieldy when wet.
Easy to use fits hand well and holds loads of water.
If you decide to purchase one of these wash mitts you won't be disappointed. I had considered going for the 16x16 cyclone wash pad but was concerned about the size. This mitt is an ideal size, I'm impressed at how much water/soap this mitt holds. This appears to be a high quality product and should last well if looked after. I purchased a chenille mitt from Rag Master at the same time and although the chenille mitt is very good, given the choice I much prefer the Cyclone mitt. Now I regret not getting the drying cloth as well.
Always a good result. There is no risk of scratching the paint with this wash mitt.
Not so good experience with ONR. It works well, but maybe it is just my habit of using a sponge for rinseless wash. Need to give it another try, though. Should be OK for shampoo and those who prefer mitts. Manufacturing quality is the best as you can expect from TRC.