16 x 16 Premium Korean Microfiber Blue Glass and Window Towel
Posted by Andy on 24th Mar 2019
All good arrived quickly
Posted by Mark on 29th Mar 2018
Great cloth worked wonders on my cars glass
Posted by Simon on 26th Feb 2018
Excellent for all types of glass inside and out
Great on glass
Posted by Rob on 5th Feb 2018
Great cloth, heard good things about the quality of the items wasn’t disappointed
Posted by Mike on 2nd Feb 2018
Only used once and not yet had the chance to wash the glass cloths but from a first use they seem to be good value.
Effective glass cleaning low effort
Posted by Ben on 11th Dec 2017
So my order arrived from Rag Master last week nice and prompt after ordering. I have a few other towels that I need to review to. I use a variation of glass clear and glass cleaner along with ipa to clean my glass and these work effectively with all even in this cold weather which normally makes glass cleaning tricky. Cleared the cleaner I used and left a streak free finish. I used to have various results glass cleaning but this towel produces consistent results each time with my current cleaning solution set up so I am really pleased overall and a sensible price to! When ordering make the most of it and order some of the Eagle Edgeless microfibres too ! But do make sure you wash all you’re towels separate and read the care instructions this is a big plus to keeping them working well for a long time!
Posted by Vic on 27th Jun 2017
Great glass towel.
No streaking and tough on dirt.
best glass towel around!
Posted by Simon on 21st Mar 2016
Bought 5 of these to try out and they outperform all of my previous glass towels easily, and are very well priced!
Ragmaster / Rag company premium glass cloth https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/16x16-detailmaster-premium-glassandwindow-towel/ Ragmaster / Rag Company premium waffle weave https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/16x16-lightblue-waffleweave-towel/ Halfords long reach glass cleaner http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/sponges-brushes-buckets/halfords-long-reach-windscreen-cleaner
how to clean ...Ragmaster / Rag company premium glass cloth https://www.ragmas...
Absolute BEST-IN-CLASS of all the glass / window towels we have ever tested. Unique dual-texture design has a dirt and grime-gripping corduroy surface on one side and a silky smooth finish to wipe away any streaks on the other side. The Rag Company does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value for outstanding lint-free, streak-free results everytime!
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Color: Light Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 350 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: Highest Quality 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's Corduroy-Lined Surface Side to Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and the Silky Smooth Side to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish".
- Our Very BEST Professional Grade Window / Glass Towel
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Users. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Also An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Works Best When Used Slightly Damp with Water or Spray Cleaner
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *