Absolute BEST-IN-CLASS of all the glass / window towels we have ever tested. Unique dual-texture design has a dirt and grime-gripping corduroy surface on one side and a silky smooth finish to wipe away any streaks on the other side. The Rag Company does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value for outstanding lint-free, streak-free results everytime!
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Color: Light Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 350 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: Highest Quality 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's Corduroy-Lined Surface Side to Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and the Silky Smooth Side to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish".
- Our Very BEST Professional Grade Window / Glass Towel
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Users. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Also An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Works Best When Used Slightly Damp with Water or Spray Cleaner
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
A very good cloth\towel for window cleaning just the right texture for getting a very good finish.
Worth every penny, great quality cloths
Ultra fine for the perfect finish to your glass without leaving any residue of fibres to the windscreen.
This is a very high quality glass cloth. I'm most impressed. A set of these and a good waffle weave buff is all you should ever need. Will be back for more!
Can't fault them, used as directed, washed prior to first use, used my favourite glass cleaner, and Bob's ya uncle and Fanny's ya aunt! Not a streak in sight
Bought Ragmaster's Glass Cloth & Waffle Weave glass cloth; Washed them before use (as recommended), applied my favourite window cleaner on the glass cloth & wiped off with the Waffle Weave glass cloth - no streaks, no smears, no bits. Washed them twice now and they don't seem to have lost any of their performance (unlike the last ones I bought elsewhere). Will definitely be busing some more of these from Ragmaster in future. Thumbs up!
All good arrived quickly
Great cloth worked wonders on my cars glass
Excellent for all types of glass inside and out
Great cloth, heard good things about the quality of the items wasn’t disappointed