LOVE the feel and performance of the Eagle Edgeless towels? Here's a compact solution that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand!
ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Sponge Pad Available!
The EAGLE EDGELESS is our award-winning signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere!
Now you can have that same super high quality microfiber plushness in a World-Class Detailing Sponge Pad.
Recommended Uses (Ideal for HARD-TO-REACH and HEAVILY CONTOURED Areas): Wax, Compound and Polish Removal; Waterless Wash, Instant Detailer, Spray Waxes and Buffing; and Final Buff / Touch-Up. Perfect Choice For Your Delicate Metal Wheels!
- Size: 1.5" x 3.5" x 5.5" (4cm x 9cm x 14cm)
- Colour: Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Borders: Hidden Stitch
- Material: Highest Quality 100% Korean Super Plush Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products in those Hard-To-Reach and Heavily Contoured Areas
- The Medium Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable
- Plush Material Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Really like these! Ordered after seeing them used on youtube. Used first time yesterday, used to apply a spray sealant. Usually apply via cloth, these however spread much more evenly with far less effort. Overall Does a much better job at applying. Washed it in machine with my other microfibres and pleased to say it didnt loose shape or seperate.
Just right for applying liquid waxes, quality.
Typical Ragmaster product. Top quality, Great pricing. Quick delivery. Will gladly buy again.