The New 8"x 8" White Fluffy Facial Towels with Silky Satin Edge have arrived!
Exceptional quality, the 8 x 8 ultra fluffy terry facial cloth in a nice bright white color is very soft to the touch, yet absorbent. Pamper yourself with premium microfiber towels and cloths proven effective around the world. Who knew that skin and body care luxury could be so affordable!
- Size: 8" x 8" (21cm x 21cm)
- Colour: White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 450 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Border/Edging: White Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
Additional Product Details:
- Our Highest Quality Facial/Wash Cloth
- Excellent Choice as a Luxury Facial Washing and Exfoliating Cloth
- Perfect for Removing Makeup
- Extra Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Silky Soft Satin Edge
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Users
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Have really cut back on the amount of cleanser I use since getting these. Takes off makeup, leaves skin clean and gently exfoliated. Highly recommend to anyone with acne; much more sensitive than products. Has made disposable cotton pads a thing of the past in my house.
I bought these microfiber face clothes because I wanted a soft and plush cloth to remove my makeup and clean my face. These are really nicely made, very soft and not thin at all. It's a pleasure to use and I will order more in a couple weeks.
So soft, wash well overall great product! Will be purchasing more
I've been on the hunt for soft washcloths for facial cleansing for some time and stumbled upon these. Unlike regular flannels and muslins, these cloths are incredibly soft and gentle, ideal even for sensitive skin. They are more expensive than other cloths but i think they're worth it. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will be repurchasing! Great service from Rag Master too, thank you.