16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel
Posted by Nigel on 18th Apr 2017
Used many good soft cloths of late but this is as good as it gets. Excellent buffing and absorbency and just like new after a good wash. I will stock up with these in future as I trust them on newly corrected car body work. Thoroughly recommended!
one of the best
Posted by martin on 1st Apr 2017
I have tried many types and makes of microfiber cloths and the eagle edgeless is easily one of the best i have used.
luxurious soft microfiber
Posted by Gwyn on 16th Mar 2017
The best microfiber clothes I've ever owned, removing the wax with ease, highly recommended
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Feb 2017
I was recommended Ragmaster microfibres towels. From the moment I touched my first one I was hooked. They are super soft & remain so wash after was. Applying/buffing off waxes etc etc is a great experience : no fluff, no bits, absolutely no scratching & as they are edge less no worries about trapping/catching there. Just the very best I have found
No streaks left
Posted by William on 16th Feb 2017
I bought this towel for the car, according to advice it's recommended to be washed before using it for the first time. I decided not to wash it first but to use it on the kitchen high gloss effect cabinets as these always leave streaks after cleaning. I wiped the units with this towel and no streaks were visible but a little 'fluff' came off the towel during the process which is probably why it's best to wash it first.
Rather than put the towel in the washing machine I opted to hand wash it in the sink with a drop of Fairy Liquid in warm water making sure it was rinsed very thoroughly before hanging it out to dry. Next day I used it what I bought for and the results on the car were like on the kitchen units, only this time without the fluff. Great product for drying and leaving any surface with a streak free finish.
Great cloths on delicate paint
Posted by Sat on 23rd Jan 2017
I own a Honda Civic FK2, Glass coated 8wrh Kamikaze. These are the only cloths that work well for quick detailing on my paintwork.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jan 2017
I saw these on YouTube & bought 2 to try them. Absolutely first rate - absorptive, fluffy & soft, dry quickly.
go to towel
Posted by Aaron on 13th Jan 2017
This has been my go to towel for removing wax and polish. Amazing results and makes removing products better than most other cloths I have used in the past. Will use these cloths for all future detailing I do. Great quality and well made. Soft and easy on the paintwork without swirl marks.
Posted by Danny on 13th Oct 2016
The best rags ever
the towel you've been looking for
Posted by M.Atkinson on 28th Sep 2016
A towel that removes Polish and wax as easily as possible is vital to everyone who details cars, Iv been searching for a towel like this for a loooonnggg time. I ordered 5 of them last week, received them....used them....immediately purchased more, 200% impressed with them and will be pushing these towels onto everyone who asks me 'whats the best towel?'
It's a shame the star rating only goes upto 5 :p
Posted by Robone on 31st May 2016
These are very high quality and would recommend, overall very happy with the service and the products.
Excellent Buffing Towels
Posted by Prykey on 20th May 2016
These Eagle Edgeless towels are excellent buffing towels and they also wash really well to.
Best Buffing towel ever
Posted by Andy on 12th May 2016
I've never used such a good towel. For buffing polish,wax and detail spray its amazing. Also worth noting is that there are no sharp seams to marr you paint ,unlike with some other far pricier towel i've bought in the past.
Posted by Dave on 19th Apr 2016
You have use the rest now buy the best. Super quality cloth. Only cloth i will use. Your pride and joy deserve it.
Posted by Robert on 26th Mar 2016
best towel ive used super soft no scratches quality wiil buy more
THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance ! - ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! The Eagle Edgeless has other available sizes for purchase: 16 x 24. (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply The Best FOR The Best!)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Red, Light Grey, Orange, Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 500 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Borders: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
More Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse" Type Products
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver, Acrylic and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Pamper Your Paint with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Available On The Market Today - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality
- Used at the Finest, Best Known Car Shows and Auctions - You Name It, Our Towels have Been There for Years Performing Flawlessly
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *