THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance ! - ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! The Eagle Edgeless also has other available sizes for purchase: 8" x 8" & 16" x 24". (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply The Best FOR The Best!)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Red, Light Grey, Orange, Blue, Gold
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 500 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Borders: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
More Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse" Type Products
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver, Acrylic and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Pamper Your Paint with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Available On The Market Today - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality
- Used at the Finest, Best Known Car Shows and Auctions - You Name It, Our Towels have Been There for Years Performing Flawlessly
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
Excellent microfibre, super soft, removed wax from my black car very effectively.
Superb service and excellent microfibre cloths. Now my go to for quality cloths. So soft and fluffy to take care of paintwork.
Very pleased with my purchase of Eagle edgeless microfibre cloths. Well made and super soft, with no annoying labels to tear off.
This really is the bee’s knee’s
Please see my review on the Minx as well because these cloths were bought specifically to be used for final wipe down duties during a rinseless / water restricted wash. Excellent customer service from Ragmaster and not disappointed with the Eagle Edgeless either!
Superb towels , superb for washing down with as well as buffing paintwork.
I had trouble removing my residue from my soft paint, it would cause holograms when i used maguires brand new cloths. I brought these and they are very high quality! They left absolutely no scratches or holograms on the paint like the maguires cloth did. I will always use these for my microfiber cloths from now and recommend everyone use it for polish or wax residue removal.
I polished my whole car and used maguires microfiber cloths which were brand new. Wiped all the residue off and the cloth gave me a load of holograms. I was recommended to use this as i have soft paint and im so glad i brought them. They have the soft feel of a drying towel and guess what… Left absolutely no scratches or holograms! So happy this cloth worked for my paint and ill be sure to buy more next time. Basically if you are having issues with holograms caused after polishing then this is most likely your solution. The price is great for the quality of these cloths and they came really fast too. Get these and you wont regret!
Once again Ragmaster have shown the way forward in material selection and quality manufacture. Plush, very well made and fit for purpose.
Superb quality. Best microfiber I have bought.
Excellent product gives an excellent finish doesn’t scratch perfect
These are every bit as soft, plush and absorbent as you would think. I used them to remove wax and they worked amazingly, buffing it to a high shine. They just make detailing so much more relaxing and enjoyable. The thickness is perfect i think, plush enough to not damage paint but still lightweight enough for wiping down ultra delicate piano black plastic interior trims. These are amazing and worth the money.