16 x 24 Eagle Edgeless 500 Plush Microfiber Towel
Posted by Alan on 29th Apr 2018
very absorbent, sucks up the water, a quality product in every respect
Best towels ever!
Posted by Peter on 23rd Oct 2017
Have purchased these towels before and will again for the quality alone, not to mention the competitive pricing and speed of delivery, an excellent product and company to offer an extensive range of items suited to the enthusiastic detailer.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Feb 2017
A First Class product in every respect.
Purchased after viewing a video on YouTube, and have not been disappointed. Excellent service from RagMaster U.K.
Posted by Jake on 20th Apr 2016
Perfect. Does not leave behind any fluff when using, there is no border so no way you can scratch your car. Very fluffy and very absorbent. You can tell this is a very high quality towel
One of the best on the market.
Posted by Ian on 22nd Jul 2015
I decided to buy this after watching a video on YouTube and am so glad I did as it's made of real quality materials yet is very soft and when you run it against your hand, there is no drag so you know it's top quality. I've found that it works brilliantly with waterless wash sprays, detailing sprays and spray wax. It has reduced the amount of time I spend cleaning my car so there are numerous plus points with this cloth and I have also bought two more. I've spent £15 on some of my cloths and this one is just as good as them.
THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance! Absolutely The Finest Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - Simply The Best FOR The Best!)
- Size: 16 x 24 Inches (41 cm x 61 cm)
- Colour: Blue, Ice Grey
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 520 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Suggested Uses: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Waterless Wash, Instant Detailer, Spray Waxes, Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up; Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse" Type Products
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver, Acrylic and Other Materials
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Best Available)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Pamper Your Paint with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Available On The Market Today - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality
- Used at the Finest, Best Known Car Shows and Auctions - You Name It, Our Towels have Been There for Years Performing Flawlessly
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *