Reaching new heights in ultra plush microfiber detailing technology, the Everest 1100™ is a double-layer 1100gsm version of the thickest, softest, beastliest detailing towel lineup of them all - the Everest series. Ready to take on your loftiest detailing needs from instant detailing / wax removal to your best final buff ever!
PRIMARY Recommended Uses: Removal of Instant Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish & Final Buff / Touch-Up
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Polar White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 1,130 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Black Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
More Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Two Layers of Extra Thick, Long Pile, Dense & Soft Premium Microfiber. The Premier Towel for Removing Heavy Waxes and Polishes and Final Buffing/Polishing
- Pamper Your Paint with Absolutely the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Material Available On The Market Today
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts.
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extra Absorbant - Absorbs Up To 7 Times Its Weight in Moisture!
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *
I've bought loads of towels from Ragmaster now, always top quality and easy to wash. Great durability.
Not used these yet but they feel super soft and top quality can't wait to try them out :)
This is a seriously great drying towel, quality product. washed correctly it keeps its softness and luffyness with no linting. it easily copes with a complete dry of my vehicle! great service and very happy with this Ragmaster service thank you
I wanted a very plush cloth to wipe away a glaze & to minimise any paint damage. This cloth did that with ease, what a great cloth & highly recommended. The service from Ragmaster is superb & I will not have any hesitation in placing another order in the near future.
The quality of this cloth is superb as it grabs hold of any product with ease making life easier as you don't have leftovers to deal with all the time. It is soft, yet strong and the density of the fibres enable the cloth to perform at a high level. I feel this cloth represents real value for money as it's just as good as some of the other cloths I've bought that were more than twice the price of this one. The delivery of these cloths are really quick as I've bought quite a few from this company and the packaging is very high quality as upon opening the outer packaging, they are wrapped to a very high standard as you can tell that the items have been wrapped with a great deal of care.
This is so soft with deep fibres that remove both polish and my favourite liquid wax residues with ease and it sweeps it up in one go, removing the need to keep going over and over to achieve fantastic results. Easily one of the best in its class as it's a really high quality cloth that does the job you want it to do, to a reference standard, it's that good.