16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel
Showing reviews 1-15 of 53 | Next
Posted by Lloyd on 30th Aug 2019
Really high quality microfibe cloths. Soon as you pick it up you know it's going to do you well . Fast delivery too.
Posted by Patrick on 27th Jul 2019
An excellent product I have used many towels and this is by far one of the best.
No.1 Towel. Look no further
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jul 2019
Of all the towels i have tried there is no need to look any further, This soaks up water after washing the car like nothing else i have ever used, Turns a 15 minute job into 5 minutes. It buffs up polish even better.
Posted by Peter on 9th Jul 2019
Iv heard great things about these Eagle edgeless towels, so I bit the bullet and brought some, I used them and was not disappointed at all, they are fantastic, would I recommend them, you bet I would
Posted by Mark on 20th May 2019
Best quality cloths I have and they do an amazing job of finishing my car off. The 70/30 mix makes it a pleasure to float over the panels and the results are outstanding.
Plushest cloth I've ever used!
Posted by Darren on 15th May 2019
Wow!.. What can I say... Arrived well packaged and in perfect order. Super plush microfibre cloths for final buffing.. would recommend.
Top quality mf cloths
Posted by Paul J on 7th May 2019
The finest, softest cloths for the gentlest of touches on your paintwork
Posted by Unknown on 9th Apr 2019
Perfect for getting a first class finish when sealing properly prepared ageing (11 years old) paint.
Top quality products
Posted by Simon on 28th Mar 2019
These polishing towels are so soft, they are the perfect weight and blend. Never felt a micro fibre like it before absolutely Perfect.
Posted by Dag on 26th Mar 2019
I have used all possible microfibers for years, these are definitely the best ones I have ever purchased.
The softness are unbelievable, Like nothing I've ever felt before!
The best plush microfibre
Posted by Chris on 26th Feb 2019
70/30 blend so very soft, the optimum weight and can be used for everything. Washes well and lasts if looked after. Great cloth.
The best microfibre money can buy!
Posted by Simon on 26th Feb 2019
These microfibres are incredibly soft. I use them on my car with quick detailing liquid between washes or following a maintenance wash. Nothing else is allowed near my car.
Does exactly what it says
Posted by Simon on 22nd Nov 2018
The cloth is nice and easy to use. I use it specifically for detailing sprays and it works exactly how i expected it to.
Bang Tidy !
Posted by Alan on 27th Apr 2018
Always excellent quality and superb towels for buffing and finishing
Posted by Simon on 26th Feb 2018
The quality and softness of this MF towel is fantastic. These are now the only cloths I’ll use for quick detailing and wax buffing.
Showing reviews 1-15 of 53 | Next
THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance ! - ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! The Eagle Edgeless has other available sizes for purchase: 16 x 24. (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply The Best FOR The Best!)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Red, Light Grey, Orange, Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 500 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Borders: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
More Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse" Type Products
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver, Acrylic and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Pamper Your Paint with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Available On The Market Today - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality
- Used at the Finest, Best Known Car Shows and Auctions - You Name It, Our Towels have Been There for Years Performing Flawlessly
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *