16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel
Showing reviews 1-15 of 43 | Next
The best plush microfibre
Posted by Chris on 26th Feb 2019
70/30 blend so very soft, the optimum weight and can be used for everything. Washes well and lasts if looked after. Great cloth.
The best microfibre money can buy!
Posted by Simon on 26th Feb 2019
These microfibres are incredibly soft. I use them on my car with quick detailing liquid between washes or following a maintenance wash. Nothing else is allowed near my car.
Does exactly what it says
Posted by Simon on 22nd Nov 2018
The cloth is nice and easy to use. I use it specifically for detailing sprays and it works exactly how i expected it to.
Bang Tidy !
Posted by Alan on 27th Apr 2018
Always excellent quality and superb towels for buffing and finishing
Posted by Simon on 26th Feb 2018
The quality and softness of this MF towel is fantastic. These are now the only cloths I’ll use for quick detailing and wax buffing.
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Feb 2018
Splendid quality. Very soft 70/30 split with soft edges too.
They are super soft & remain so after 3 washes so far.
Great for removing wax or polish and quick detailer. Very prompt delivery , well packed.
Posted by Nick on 28th Dec 2017
My first venture into owning these incredible microfibres and i am not disappointed. They really are as good as everyone is saying if not better... Go buy some, they're worth it.
Posted by Peter on 20th Dec 2017
The best microfibre cloths you can buy. Excellent customer service from Ragmaster, they go the extra mile to help.
The Best by some way
Posted by Geoff on 12th Dec 2017
Bought following seeing a video on Forensic Detailing. Not disappointed, excellent quality. Great for Waterless Washes and Quick Detailing in particular. You get what you pay for, everything in a quality towel you could ask for. Quick delivery.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Sep 2017
Thats a champ, champ towel!! Another world.
Ooze of quality.
Posted by Tony on 27th Aug 2017
Straight out of the packet, these ooze of quality and looking forward to use them.
Top of the Range
Posted by Unknown on 15th Aug 2017
First class miro fibre buffing cloth highly recommend ragmaster for prompt delivery will buy more
Great for removing wax
Posted by Jason on 14th Aug 2017
Bought this after watching a review on you tube. Previous towel was struggling to buff the wax I was using. Single towel managed to do whole car (Audi TT) before needing washing. Will buy another one to make the job even quicker
Posted by Keith on 8th Aug 2017
Not cheap but worth every penny. Will buy more over time.
Posted by David on 12th May 2017
Quality ultra sort cloths for my mobile Valeting business wouldn't go anywhere else
Showing reviews 1-15 of 43 | Next
THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance ! - ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! The Eagle Edgeless has other available sizes for purchase: 16 x 24. (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply The Best FOR The Best!)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Red, Light Grey, Orange, Blue
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 500 Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Borders: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
IMPORTANT: Please Note Proper Care Instructions Below
More Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse" Type Products
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver, Acrylic and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Pamper Your Paint with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Available On The Market Today - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality
- Used at the Finest, Best Known Car Shows and Auctions - You Name It, Our Towels have Been There for Years Performing Flawlessly
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *