The Cyclone Premium Korean Microfiber Wash Mitt with Black Cuff
Posted by Per on 6th Mar 2019
Always a good result. There is no risk of scratching the paint with this wash mitt.
Not for rinseless
Posted by Alex on 13th Sep 2017
Not so good experience with ONR. It works well, but maybe it is just my habit of using a sponge for rinseless wash. Need to give it another try, though. Should be OK for shampoo and those who prefer mitts.
Manufacturing quality is the best as you can expect from TRC.
UK USE RAGMASTERFORENSIC for 10% discount, non kickback code UK CYCLONE PAD https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/the-cyclone-10x-premium-korean-microfiber-blue-wash-pad/ UK CYCLONE MITT https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/the-cyclone-premium-korean-microfiber-blue-wash-mitt-with-black-cuff/ USA CYCLONE PAD and MITT http://amzn.to/2wuGwJU
The Rag Compan...UK USE RAGMASTERFORENSIC for 10% discount, non kickback code...
TRC's new CYCLONE Wash Mitt is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Mitt Value You Will Find - Premium Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash mitts of similar quality and performance at more than twice the price. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
- Size: 8" x 10" (21cm x 26cm)
- Colour: Blue/White or Grey/White with Black Cuff
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Base Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
The CYCLONE Wash Mitt is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Mitt:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- "Oh Yeah!" Level of Comfort: High Quality, Totally Paint Safe Synthetic Cuff that Gently Yet Securely Holds the Mitt as a Washing Tool Extension of Your Arm
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Foam Padding and Liner: Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Foam Padding Density and Inner Liner Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Mitt will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry.
- OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *