The Cyclone Bone Premium Korean Microfiber Wash Sponge
TRC's new CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Sponge Value You Will Find - Premium 70/30 Blend Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! Its large 10" x 6" x 3" size is perfect for this type of higher-end microfiber wash sponge. TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfiber sponge than previously available. You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash sponges and pads of similar quality and performance in a much smaller size at a higher cost. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
- Size: 6 x 10 Inches (16 cm x 26 cm)
- Colour: Blue/White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Base Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
The CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Sponge:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR): Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry.
- OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Microfiber Seam is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *