The Cyclone 10X Premium Korean Microfiber Wash Pad
Posted by Simon on 15th May 2018
Great wash pad but boy is it a workout when washing the car. These pads hold more water than a bath and are extremely heavy when you're washing the car. The rinse bucket I had to fill twice because it holds so much water. Joking aside they are super. Sometimes it's good to ditch the lambswool and use a MF wash pad and the heavyness of the pad works in its favour as it puts the right pressure on the clean the panel.
Very nice wash pad but a little to heavy for a weak old bugger like me.
Best Sponge Ever!
Posted by Kevin on 5th Feb 2018
This is the best sponge i have ever had. It makes cleaning the car so easy. It absorbs so much water and helps you get a lot of foam.The only negative i can find is it's a bit big for my hands
UK USE RAGMASTERFORENSIC for 10% discount, non kickback code UK CYCLONE PAD https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/the-cyclone-10x-premium-korean-microfiber-blue-wash-pad/ UK CYCLONE MITT https://www.ragmasteruk.co.uk/the-cyclone-premium-korean-microfiber-blue-wash-mitt-with-black-cuff/ USA CYCLONE PAD and MITT http://amzn.to/2wuGwJU
The Rag Compan...UK USE RAGMASTERFORENSIC for 10% discount, non kickback code...
TRC's new CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Pad Value You Will Find - Premium 70/30 Blend Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! Its HUGE 10"x10" size (200 square inches of surface area!) is a first in the marketplace for this type of higher-end microfiber wash pad material (others probably soon to follow). TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfiber pad than previously available. You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash pads of similar quality and performance in a much smaller less-than-half size, at a higher cost. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
- Size: 10" x 10" (26cm x 26cm)
- Colour: Grey & White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Base Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
The CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Pad:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR): Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry.
- OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
After the wash, the sponge may be more pliable.
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Microfiber Seam is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Foam Padding has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators/Cycles (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *