Reaching new levels in super soft, yet ultra dense, short pile microfiber detailing technology, the Everest 800™ is a double-layer 810gsm 70/30 blend (polyester/polyamide) version of the thickest, softest, beastliest detailing towel lineup of them all - the Everest series. Ready to take on your loftiest detailing needs from the removal of all types of waxes and polishes to your best final buff ever!
PRIMARY Recommended Uses: Effective Removal of Paste and/or Spray Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish & Final Buff / Touch-Up
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Rinseless / Waterless Wash Methods
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Colour: Polar White
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 810 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Black Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
More Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbant
- Two Layers of Extra Thick, Short Pile, Dense & Soft Premium Microfiber. The Premier Towel for Removing Heavy Waxes and Polishes
- Pamper Your Paint with Absolutely the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Material Available On The Market Today
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver and Other Materials
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts.
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extra Absorbant - Absorbs Up To 7 Times Its Weight in Moisture!
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
* Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding *
These towel's are the best I have ever used i use them for wiping off spray wax, spray sealant & quick detailer's they are very soft but not to soft they wont soak threw they are perfect!
This cloth is simply one of the best I have ever used for wiping off, then buffing off, my favourite liquid wax ( Collinite 845 ). It is very soft yet is very strong in its performance of wiping over my car in a short pace of time. This is one of those rare cloths that grab the residue with ease at the first attempt with no need to keep going over and over to achieve the desired results. I happily recommend this cloth on both its performance and price.